Le Marche Villa rentals Italy
Holidays in Le Marche rated consistently excellent
Top 10 reasons why guests return to our Italy holiday Rentals
Our vacation rentals in Italy are in a big old rustico or Italian farmhouse that has been lovingly restored and now comprises 4 spacious rental apartments.
Here are the top 10 reasons guests come and return to our Villa rentals in Italy:
1) Our stylish Italian rentals have recently won a tripadvisor excellence awardy are housed in a rambling farmhouse that we restored in 2006
2)Some of the farm land has been landscaped as a garden, that includes a vineyard and organic herbs, fruit and vegetables that we plant and allow guests to pick free of charge.
3) The garden includes a big pool with amazing mountain views, 6 alfresco eating areas, climbing frame, swings and a slide, hammocks, badminton, volleyball and a tranquil cool cortile.
4)We are based on the edge of the awesome Sibillini National Park, great for hiking, cycling and exploring
5) We are 1km from the stunning medieval town of Sarnano, a lively rural location with great shops, parks and over 20 ristorante
6) There are plenty of outdoor activities within easy reach of our Marche villa rental including hiking and cycling, ornithology, botany, many activities for children and incredible sightseeing, beaches, lakes and gorges.
7) Our rental villa facilities include kitchens with lots of sharp knives, pots pans (in fact everything you would find at home) wifi, dvds, music, games, dishwashers, washing machine, books etc
8) Sarnano is very lively at night with 2 late bars, a night club and festas most nights in the Summer.
9) Local sightseeing near to our rental in Le Marche include wonderful towns such as Camerino, Tolentino, Macerata, Ascoli Piceno, gorges like Gola Dell’Infernaccio,, Mountain lakes like Fiastra, Roman Ruins, art galleries, opera and a plethora of medieval villages in the rolling hills.
10) The great food, wine and gelato, all produced locally and available at very reasonable prices.
Deciding what to rent in Italy
Our Italian farmhouse has been converted into 4 spacious apartments, these Italy rentals are perfect if you want privacy as the 3 hectares have been landscaped to provide 6 secluded alfresco eating area, but equally it is great for families and the gregarious who are happy making friends and socialising.
Italian rentals near culture and art
Many Italiophiles rent a house in Italy because they want to immerse themselves the history and art and culture of this wonderful country. Le Marche, home of our villa for rent in Italy, is the birthplace of the renaissance and home to many museums, churches, fortified medieval towns, art galleries and more.
An apartment rental in Italy for Foodies
If you love your food and wine then Sarnano and our Le Marche Villa rental is the ideal place for you and your family or party. There are over 20 restaurants within 5 minutes of our Italy vacation rentals, superb food shops and delis and we plant an allotment of organic herbs and vegetables each year for guests to pick for free. We also produce our own wine and have many superb wine cantinas nearby that are open to the public.
An Italian villa rentals for shopaholics
Our apartment rentals in Italy are in the Le Marche region which is home to the Italian leather industry and shoe and handbag production. Many big brands and some wonderful fashion designers